User avatar

spectator

summerinthecity

  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 2: Paragraph Poetry

    average woman Can't you see, I am unsure of myself? I am trying to condense myself. To shrink so many parts of me. I am trying to compress my waistline, ...

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Official Polls Re: Have You Downloaded Pokemon Go?

    my phone doesn't have enough space so I can't download it, but sometimes I like to pretend I'm playing it so I can yell random things at people who are.

    Jul 21, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Poetry Wars

    Username: spectator Guest Judge?: No, thanks - sorry! Poem Title: baked beans Copy of Poem: your man was outside, eating firecrackers and glistening with sweat. he was pulling teeth from ...

    Jun 27, 2016
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who Are The Authors/Poets You Despise?

    Joseph Conrad, Joseph Conrad, and Joseph Conrad. Also, John Steinbeck.

    Jun 3, 2016


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow