User avatar

spaced_out

  • Writers Corner Re: question

    are there any other good, FREE Self Publishing sites other then CS and Lu? MATT

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm taking a big risk

    here is what you need to do, READ musicals like ilike Freddie then start to think and write then act it out then sell it for 1,00,000-but that's another story ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Question

    well, you have to correct nad give your thoughts. kind of like school. But we are better. And if you have any qquestions, ask a mod. then if you got ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Here is what I do. I think and think, unttill I get an idea. Then I write it down. space

    May 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    write what you love to read space

    May 7, 2008


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus