User avatar

spaced_out

  • NovMo Archives Re: *Gulp* Erm... Help? Please?

    nope. MATT

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: question form Matt

    can I use a celeberty in my novel? Because i need to use Miley Cyrus. And our US president. another 1: should a 6th grade boy drink coffee at midnight? ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: *Gulp* Erm... Help? Please?

    do what your heart says. I'll be doing a story that involves a friend, me, and Miley Cyrus trying to stop al-quilda from killing Bush with some poison wine and ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    here's my sumery STRIAGHT from the YWP: WHITE HOUSE 911, a Summary: we all know that BUSH IS TOO STUPID to be killed right? But what if al-quida was really ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I love them all. I cired in the 4th book, when BUTLER DIES. and when HOLLY DIED in the 4th book. And in the new one ARTY MURDERS HIMSELF adn ...

    Jul 7, 2008


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg