User avatar

spaced_out

  • Lyric Poetry Re: As Lovely as it Saeems

    it was well done. a bit too short. you might want to make it longer. also include more expression. that is all you need to work on. space

    May 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Seedpaw's Fight

    that chapter was interesting. what show is this form? otherwise you did well. space

    May 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    That was LOL funny! no grammar mistakes or spelling. and you just need to interview harry's wand! space

    May 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    it was interesting. The plot was good, but have more romance. the grammar was, good. you just need a little more romance. space

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    well, HEY PEEPS! I'm space. I write fanfiction (alvin and the chipmunks, HSM). and romance I can do! I am obsessed with HSM. andI love this place too! space

    May 6, 2008


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind