User avatar

spaced_out

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Race

    This is a very intetresting thing. You must work on spelling, grammer. and all that stuff. What you also need is to write better. If you can not write better, ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: idate Freddie- an icarly musical

    THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. I WILL UPDATE IT EVERY DAY! ---------------------------------------------------------------------- iDATE FREDDIE BY spaced_out CAST Spencer Shay: legal guardian of Carly, 2

    May 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1 of "Thrills of Barcelona"

    That was good. I have never read anything like it. That is a good thing. I like it. But it seems too childish to me, like something Barny would say. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Desert Rose

    This is a very good piece of writing. what you need to do is read and make it longer. Then it will help you to get inspiration. Then you can ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Matt walks in and says "yo bartender! get me some root, and a large fries." Nate wips then up, and matt eats them, with a huge belch. "that was good" ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic: Dumbledore vs. Grindelwald

    That was very intresting. You may wish to write more. But I think you should listen to the others. then write more. If not, then there is no use for ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Question

    well, you have to correct nad give your thoughts. kind of like school. But we are better. And if you have any qquestions, ask a mod. then if you got ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    that is very intresting. I think that if animals can do all that, why do they not kill us! the answer is simple, they can not and do not want ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Here is what I do. I think and think, unttill I get an idea. Then I write it down. space

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love; Understated

    Even when neglected, it manages to flourish within itself. It could survive without air, rhythm, soul or thought, because it’s in every movement we make, affirming itself again. Breathing. It ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    hello! welcome to YWS, the best bunch on the net. We are a large bunch here. We love to see writing. So if you could, please post some work. thanks ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Your True Name

    A/N: All of the italicized words/phrases are spoken. BELLA Damned... so cold… almost gone. Dread spreading on. Do you remember the day our paths first crossed? Can you recall, at ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    ME! ME! spaced out

    May 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    write what you love to read space

    May 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: life and death: a chipmunk tale: chapter one: Life and Death

    Life and Death DC: I do not own Alvin and the chipmunks, I only own my OC, Matt. PS: this takes place in 2008. The ‘munks are 18. CHAPTER ONE: ...

    May 6, 2008


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken