-
Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]
Here is moi review. Your story is overly cliche, to the point that I stopped reading it. What you need to do, is sit down for a hour or two ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Critter seeking something to procrastinate with.
MEMEME! it's HSM\AATC FF so be aware. here is chapter 1: now 2: thanks, MATT
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: what relally happened: a HSM RL fic CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER TWO: pressing up, two big newse, and two kidnappers! the plane ride was short. as Kenny said "it aint a big deal" Matt was the first to speak. "Dear ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: what relally happened: a HSM RL fic
Okay, I just want to start with this-a little too confusing. You should definitely try to clarify who is talking when. they were married. Who was married? ZAc and V/ ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: what relally happened: a HSM RL fic
this is a story about what is between HSM 1 and 2. CHAPTER 1: mourning the loss of you one day Matt was walking with a few of his best ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!
And I'll take the dibbiez on the snake hole!
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: I'm taking a big risk
here is what you need to do, READ musicals like ilike Freddie then start to think and write then act it out then sell it for 1,00,000-but that's another story ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
here you go!: Every year on the afternoon of December 24, you, a Christmas procrastinator, loaded down with sacks and boxes, walk from store to store, down endless aisles, your ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Critiques like blades, cutting up (yeah, yeah) your story!
I wish for you to do my story: this would make me happy. Matt
May 27, 2008 -
Re: idate Freddie- an icarly musical
BUMP up my thread! space
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Life and Death: A chipmunk tale
It was a good plot, but the use of copyrighted characters is plagerism and is illegal. I recomend you change the story a bit to make it your own. NOTE: ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Life and Death: A chipmunk tale
Life and Death a chipmunk tale BY: spaced_out DC: I do not own Alvin and the chipmunks, I only own my OC, Matt. PS: this takes place in 2008. The ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: A Game of Wits
This was just plane BAD. You need to spell better. You also need to work on your grammar. If you think that I am being harsh, I am not. It ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Paddington Bear
That was a very interesting story. I think that bear fanfics are..well, bad. But what you did here was great. good story, and all spelling and grammer is good. Though ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Five important questions.
1.If death dies, do we? NO. 2. If there are infinite possibbilities in an infininte world, is everything possibly somewhere? YES. 3. If the debauched marmalade lord, weids a cup ...
May 15, 2008
