User avatar

spaced_out

  • Scripts Re: icarly: iCRASH!

    hoped you liked that! AT RISE: a hospital, the three kids are in beds. SPENCER (Shay), LAURA (Benson) are there. DOCTOR is looking at scans. SPENCER: doctor, is Carly and ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Scripts Re: icarly: iCRASH!

    This is the first episode of 5. Basically, this is a bit of icarly that is the bomb! it will make you sad, happy, or any other thing that I ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 3

    This was a very good piece. Though in some places I went um. This is bedcause of too much DISCRIPTION. that will give you your downfall. Also too much TALK. ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 5

    I find that your story was interesting. I've never read twilight, so I'll try to do this. WHAT YOU NEED MORE OF plot TALK WHAT YOU NEED LESS OF discription ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: HSM in RL chapter 3:

    ok. and here is chapter 4, if you don't mind: I really like where I'm heading, I think though, it's too random. What do you think? I also think that ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critter seeking something to procrastinate with.

    and here is chapter 4 (a wee bit better then the last: READ IT) MATT

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    and here is the 4th: MATT

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: HSM in RL chapter 4

    HSM IN RL CHAPTER 4; the portal "OMG. I knew that the baby was due in June, but not before graduation!" said Matt "would you drive a hell of a ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lilly and Severus

    ok. What you need to do is ALOT. Well, you need ACTION, talking, and description! then, make a story out of this! If you would give a bit of thought, ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Swapping Your Blood with Formaldehyde (Part 5)

    ok, that was er, um, good. What you need to do, is sit down, and write. Plot where this will go, and the like. I read it, but you need ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    hi, I'd like three chapters reviewed: chapter 1: 2. 3. it's HSM\AATC fanfiction, so watch out! MATT

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: HSM in RL chapter 3:

    The r-rated scene. Eeek. Please edit so it is ... more sophisticated. Plus I don't think in movie-verse the characters would do that anyway. [According to what I have heard ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critter seeking something to procrastinate with.

    new chapter: it may be a bit strong at the end. thanks! MATT

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: HSM in RL chapter 3:

    CHAPTER 3: DCMC They were at the Disney channel medical center. "well, here goes nothing." said Matt "Matt, it's not like we're gonna starve or meet six talking chipmunks." "come ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch: Chapter 1, Part 1

    ok. I did not really understand it. but I'll try. First make a new line when people are speaking. Then, say who is speaking. Then do not give us too ...

    Jun 15, 2008


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits