User avatar

spaced_out

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    welcome to the best writing site on the net! I'm MATT your friendly HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL\ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUINKS obsesse, MATT

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    BANNED FOR KNOWING NOTHING

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END!

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    NOTHING!

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    know for having 3240 posts

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: America!

    Ok, so you need some help with ya recerchin' of good ol' NYC. I go there EVERY YEAR so I should know. 1. use 'a at the end of each ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Add a sentence!

    On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I love them all. I cired in the 4th book, when BUTLER DIES. and when HOLLY DIED in the 4th book. And in the new one ARTY MURDERS HIMSELF adn ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: A Foggy Glass: Chapter 3

    Well, I had no idea what to change, so I'll tell it to you like it is. first. you had lots of things you should have. You got all the ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    ok. With all the talk, YOU KILLED THE STORY. You just killed it with all of the duiscription. What you need to do is sit down and REWRITE THE WHOLE ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    THIS WAS THE BEST PIECE EVER. You did everything correct. Not a a single error. Now you should write more. Then you can become, a good, no GREAT writer. TRUST ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    This was a very good piece. What you need to do: more talk. less script-like better work WHAT YOU HAVE: alto a plot discription alot of other things Now if ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: My Perfect Breaking Dawn End

    thisd was an iffy piece. I do not know what this is from. I also do not know much about the people or the setting. Use more talk. Also use ...

    Jun 21, 2008


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller