Random avatar

souldier

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fall of Gods first chapter

    I really like your descriptions. It made everything more vivid. The only problem was that at the beginning it made it kind of slow and it was hard for me ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the ron who needed a john

    The rhythm seemed a little awkward to me, but I thought it was really funny. Give it a little work and it'll be hilarious.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Mime

    The mime is supposed to represent a person who is different. I'm trying to show how harshly some people can react to something different and that people need to realize ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    I read this when I was like 11 so I didn't really get it. All I know is that I hated the pigs and I felt bad for the work ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    I really love the imagery in this story. You are really a good writer and don't let ANYONE tell you you're not. BTW, thanks for welcoming me. I look forward ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Flowers for Algernon

    I read this book a while back and I thought it was really good. It made me cry, especially when he started realizing the way people were treating him.

    Jan 20, 2008


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye