Random avatar

souldier

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Only you

    Nice poem, I think it's one of the best you've written so far. There's one thing I might suggest that kind of distracted me about it. The line that says: ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I hate...

    I've got to remember to click on the reply button and not the post button. :oops: As I was going to say, I agree that you write "I hate" too ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ending Light (intro)

    Well, I was having trouble reading this, but I'm sure it mostly was because it is late here. Anyway, it was a nice beginning. I was kind of confused about ...

    Jan 21, 2008


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain