User avatar

sophie_emma

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Worlds

    Right, okay cool :) I didn't expect it to be perfect, I literally JUST wrote it. I don't know, It kind of reminded me of myself...just more broken. Lol. I'll ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Worlds

    It's not a story or anything, just a piece of writing that I had to write. It's a boy meets girl kind of thing, bit cliche, but dramatic. Kind of...review? ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beautifully Broken.

    Thanks :) I need a good critic like you. My friends are all too 'wow it's amazingly perfect...' rarara. So yeah thanks. I wasn't sure about some of the bits ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted!

    This is really good! Keep writing it, and your characters are really good, even though you haven't really introduced them properly. But you could do that later on. I want ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beautifully Broken.

    His hands running up and down her spine, his lips pressed to her neck. Her hands on his chest, her legs wrapped around his perfect body. My heart stopped. My ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone :)

    Hey :) I'm new on here, so I thought i'd introduce myself a bit. and get to know some people on here. I'm Sophie, I'm 16 years old, i'm from ...

    May 4, 2009


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.