User avatar

soosoolw

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Love Hates Fame

    You are all right about everything you said, I haven't given the whole story, only the general ideas because this is only the General Summary of the story, since then ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love is real

    You are all right girls, I haven't given the whole story, only the general ideas because this is only the General Summary of the story, since then I made the ...

    Dec 8, 2011


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners