User avatar

soosoolw

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Love Hates Fame

    You are all right about everything you said, I haven't given the whole story, only the general ideas because this is only the General Summary of the story, since then ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love is real

    You are all right girls, I haven't given the whole story, only the general ideas because this is only the General Summary of the story, since then I made the ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Love Hates Fame

    General Summary In this world we are living, so many crises are taking place. Tony is not only a lovable bald musician/singer, but also a husband and a father to ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Shades of loneliness

    The idea in the Poem is so touching, I not only liked it but I also loved it; it made me feel like I am living your pain, although in ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love is real

    General Summary It's not every day in our lives you find two people in love and their religions are different. Sandro is a handsome guy that ladies around the world ...

    Dec 6, 2011


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling