User avatar

somethingcreative

  • Narrative Poetry Re: U

    cigarette.

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Peace and Hope

    I thought this was good. I thought the ending was strong. The only problem I had with it was that you say "First, peace is but a break within the ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: n

    I know I have a bad habit of doing that

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: n

    Man

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Convictions

    I thought this was amazing, although I have to agree that the last line just doesn't work. I think it's a good line though. Obviously I don't want to tell ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So I Say So Long

    The quietness of the library I wonder if she knows she makes the library for me? Time in the library without her Would be time and time and time again ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: True Beauty

    I thought this was really good. The only two things I didn't like were 1.The title. and 2. When you use conjures in line 11. The word didn't seem to ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whisper into my ear

    I think that there is something in this poem, but it seems as if you didn't let it develop and that's why some of it seems awkward. I definitely think ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing points or gaining them?

    Am I losing points for writing in here or gaining them? I'm confused. Why are there even points? Is it like getting a smiley face in Kindergarten? At least I ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: EMO

    Hello. I'm a new member hooray. I was wondering if any of you out there have tried to go EMO. I tried, but it just didn't work out (I guess ...

    Oct 25, 2007


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate