User avatar

somethingcreative

  • Scripts Re: Just random writing

    FADE IN: INT. NIGHT- OF APARTMENT #115 The Apartment is very bland, white walls with no decorative items, old furniture and is darkly lit. A party is currently going on. ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writer's Block

    I agree this poem is kinda bad, but it seems like what your going through this is necessary to get through it. Good luck with your mind

    Oct 30, 2007
  • General Articles Re: In These Silent Moments

    I think this was good. I must say your much more sympathetic and forgiving than I would ever be! I think the only thing I could say with grammatical errors ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fall of the Midnight Rain

    This was really good. The only two lines I didn't like were, "Since that reason and to that reason." I didn't think those two lines fit in well with your ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Criminalities: A One Act Play (Rated for Language)

    This was good. If you didn't say it was a Reservoir Dog rip off I probably wouldn't have been thinking that, but I definitely would of had Tarantino in my ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Midnight

    I can't really say any thing more constructive than what has already been said. The imagery and your description's were very good for this type of writing and story. I ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: t

    Cool I respect that and most of your critique was true, but I can't fully respect it if you're seriously asking that question.

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: t

    As I'm new to this site, I had trouble formatting this when I tried to copy and paste it. Any suggestions?

    Oct 27, 2007
  • General Articles Re: beauty

    This was good, not exactly literary, but maybe a philosophical writing?

    Oct 27, 2007
  • General Articles Re: t

    w y that.

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perfection

    So I read this poem as if this character were losing their superiority mind set and imagination of perfection and coming into contact with a greater wisdom. As if this ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hidden

    I thought this was really good especially with the fear of darkness emphasis. Anyways as I was reading this poem I felt it was so strong and when you put ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    Wow your only fourteen and self taught. This is pretty much impressive. The only thing was the white on his extending body, but that is still not even that big ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: EMO

    I'm into satirical writing, Science fiction and non-fiction such as Hunter Thompson and David Sedaris. Also, haha I am not a fan of the EMO genre. What'd about yourself?

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Loving you in vain

    I agree with the other posts that it read more like a poem rather than a song. I thought it started off kinda weak, but got very strong as it ...

    Oct 26, 2007


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec