User avatar

somethingcreative

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Incubus

    I surrendered to the shafts of Sleep which bright Pain could not penetrate; blissful numbing of the mind. Curtains rose before the screen of all that I could not have ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Autumn Winds

    This is an old thread, but oh well. The only thing that really bugged me was the last line Crumbles in the wind I just felt that crumbling in the ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing my wings

    I'm not that guard who could stand and cry, "You shall not lead me there!" My sword sleeps now. My bow broken. My arrows are spent, and I unfold. This ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Poem

    One cannot write a poem about love without being in love, One cannot write a poem about death without experiencing death, One cannot write a poem about kindness without genuinely ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Greenhouse: Feb. 29

    You can't tell if the third one is a branch with vines growing out of it, or if it is one of those barbed wire polls, and this is a ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What a Waste... (Removed)

    I really liked the play and thought the poem was ok, although reading the poem first did make the play a more interesting read!

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: W

    Appreciate the crit thx.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Jeepers

    This was a good read!

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Lady, Leave Your Chaos At Home

    This is short and really good.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Beowulf Movie Poster

    LOL. Arnold and Paris now that's a movie!

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    How much? j/k you're a fine painter.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Sister

    I think while reading this I thought this was a good conceptual idea, some of the lines seemed a little forced, but I thought your ending was really strong, so ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: W

    e.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    I read all the posts that you have for this so far. I'll I can say is that you should keep going, if you haven't already! This is very good.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Inspirational Courtyard

    Just agreeing with the previous post that this reads more like prose than poetry, but saying that it is still really good prose.

    Oct 30, 2007


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle