User avatar

sokool15

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody! Look at the wierdo!!

    Heello, oh Newbie! Welcome, welcome. I could go into a long soliloque here about the wonders of this great site and how much fun you'll have here...but not wishing to ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peeps!

    Cheers! A newbies. May they soon become incorporated into the ranks of insanity that frequent this hallowed site. *looks around suspiciously, then whispers* I was once a newbie, too! Hey, ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Hey, Donqui! This is really, really weird. I have a brother who does the EXACT same things as you! He plays saxaphone, mandolin, and guitar, and a little flute and ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Hi, Elise! I feel kind of funny, welcoming a new person, myself being new and all, but...well, like calls to like! Nothing wrong with the blind leading the blind, now, ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Spare a smile for a naive new person...I'll smile back!

    You all have my eternal gratitude for making me feel so welcome! Thanks! Okay, on to duty. I seem to have som FAQ's already! ~I write some fantasy, some comedy, ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Spare a smile for a naive new person...I'll smile back!

    Salutations, felicitations, tenderness and laughter for ever after to everybody out there! (or at least the ones reading this) The other day I was on Gooooogle, randomly typing in words ...

    Dec 12, 2006


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle