User avatar

sokool15

  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW PROFILE! Introductions--

    Hey, Gadi! Welcome, welcome... This is going to be the best time of your existence. Well, that could be a slight exaggeration, but it'll still be fun! Yeah, same as ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Hey, Crew! Welcome to the writer's ultimate dream! (well sometimes a nightmare, but what can you say? It's fun) Anyway, we have good times here. You won't see me a ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Welcome, welcome... We all have good times here. Glad you could join us. Hey, three pages is good enough to get started! Just throw it in the big boiling pot ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yesh, I'm new!

    He-llo, glad you could join us. We're always looking for more exotic young men from faraway places :smt047 Just kidding. Anyway, welcome, feel free to ask me if you have ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have you ever wondered what an Inkblot talks about?

    Hi! Glad to see you finally got off the computer long enough so I could run and post a welcome for you... yeah, siblings. Can you tell? Well, I know ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI, I am new...

    Welcome, welcome...pull up a chair or sit on the floor, whatever your punk-rockin' self loves the most. I'm more of the hippy type, myself...well, a violent hippy. But it's people ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyllo ;3

    He-llo, luv Does your name mean that you are a melodic catastrophe? Or your voice is a melodic catastrophe? lol.. Anyway, welcome to the site. We all have good times ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dyl Pickle

    Cheerio, mate! :smt006 Yes, we all love the smiley's too... :smt023 We've been having fun with them for a while. We're all on a smiley-craze, and start randomly inserting a ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone, I'm New...

    He-llo, luv, welcome to the site and all that! :smt039 How can we be your friend if we don't know anything about you? What is the definition of friendship? Being ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Cheerio, luv! :smt039 So glad you could join us here. :smt026 As you can see, we're all having fun with the new smileys that have just been downloaded, so forgive ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: big SMILES for miss miles.

    Okay...somehow I'm getting this strange impression that you're a little hyper! Lol... Are you capable of sitting still long enough to write? :wink: Well, welcome to the site! We have ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone!

    Welcome, welcome...your name is what? Zand...what? Cool name, ninja-z. Anyway, would you mind kindly informing me what the heck NARUTO...is? I've heard so much about it but really have no ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone, I'm new.

    Cheerio, Zane! Or is that...Zaney? lol... Seriously *clears throat and straightens collar* welcome to the site. Feel free to pm me with any questions and I'll answer them. Don't always ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    I've learned that having people critique the first part, or first chapter of your story, is perhaps the best motivation for continuing. I am myself writing a story at the ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello : "What's with the Name and Who Am I?"

    Ahahaha...sounds like you're going to fit riiiight in. I must admit, I am relieved that you are, indeed, a thinker of thoughts. When I first saw that you were a ...

    Jul 31, 2007


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg