User avatar

sokool15

  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hello, TicTacToe. Hee hee...you're going to have a lot of nicknames around here, I can already see. Welcome to the site! We have fun times here, and we'll all here ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's that? That's who? Yup! That's thing two!!

    Heh, Dr. Suess, right? (is that how you spell it?) Well, if I can't make any awful puns about hurricanes, maybe I'll just end up calling you Thing Two. I ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The time has come for the Gra to enslave the world ♪♫

    I learn opera songs in French, but I fear that is all. The Italian language is more my style, and I hope to begin in earnest to study German and ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    Wow. Your future life sounds a lot like my dad's past life. He lived in an abandoned soapstone mine in the middle of nowhere for seven years, climbed Mount Reineer ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Aw, you've insulted YWS-ers? That's unkind. *sad face and shakes head* Welcome here. I don't even know what TW is, so you'll be getting no grief from me. As Sumi ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

    Abbey as in Northanger Abbey? hardee hardee har *my attempt at a dumb newbie joke* Why should we mock you? Are you mockable? Do you deserve mockery? Anyway, welcome to ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi back. Short and to the point. I...er...like it. Do you specialize in two-word poems? Hee hee...entitled 'Love' Love sucks. Entitled 'Hate' Hate rules. Just kidding. Sorry. After this welcome ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I never bothered making one of these...

    Dudess!!! I am the QUEEN of ramblers! Welcome to the CLUB!!! Yeah, I think I've seen some of your stuff...*thumbs through old memories* Well, welcome, even though you've been here ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: EMMA!

    He-llo, luv! Welcome, darling, to the YWS!!! We all love poetry here, except those of us who don't. But you don't have to worry about those who dont' because you'll ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome, welcome. I'd like to be able to say that all members of Dynamo's family are welcome here, but I don't know Dynamo. But you're welcome here anyway! :P Anyway, ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Hello, Yet Another Darkened Mind. Welcome to the site. I'm a Christian, but I think that's about all we have in common, yes? I love music, but not the same ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    'Lo, Beck! Pleased to have you with us...we have fun here. I write lyrics with my brother, sometimes...lol, check out '9 out of 11 ain't bad' it's really dumb. I'm ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here for the Sudoku

    'llo, luv! Yeah, if you're insane, even normally insane, you'll fit right in. Well, as the french say, "Those who resemble assemble" (except in french) I like insane people, so ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morning

    Hi! Welcome, luv... :smt039 I'm SoKool, but you can call me The Kool One or the Queen of Denial, if you want. Sometimes people call me the Genius, but then ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! iIm new...

    Hello, A786...er...mind if I abbreviate to A7? Anyway, I know exactly what you mean. I'm not the only girl in my family, but I'm the only SANE one, so it's ...

    Aug 10, 2007


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan