-
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Yay! I'm so glad to see this old thread revived. A toast to old friends! *drags Nancy Nimbleheimer back out of the closet* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nancy straightened abruptly, all traces of ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Morgan darted into the forest, searching for the little bird. Stupid Fawkes, stupid Merlin, stupid Ryder, stupid everyone. I'm the only one in the whole forest who was sane, Morgan ...
Oct 15, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Morgan cursed as she watched the bird fly away. Now some flighty forest sprite would be the first one to see it. Merlin had raised an interesting point, Morgan thought, ...
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
"Stay away from that bird or I'll crush it," Morgan warned fiercely. The woman froze as still as the bird Morgan was holding in place, and Morgan relaxed. Now what? ...
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Morgan raced forward through the trees, using her increased awareness to dodge the swift, on-coming branches before they scratched her. She stopped abruptly as she crashed out of the woods ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Camelot DT
OOOPS. Sorry, I was confused. I just posted and had Morgan running into the forest - searching for Arthur, who is looking for the letter that Senna apparently has, and ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Morgan crouched warily just outside the kitchen door, watching as Ryder and the little squire boy hurried past. They were leaving the castle in a hurry, apparently. Morgan scowled fiercely ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Camelot DT
Yeah, I could have Morgan be snooping around, find out about the she goes to try to find it. I like the idea of Arthur reading it. Somebody should work ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
"Pardon?" the boy asked in disbelief. Ah. Lady Morgan sighed and leaned away from the boy, who was obviously uncomfortable with her flirtation. Apparently Lady Claire knew all about the ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Would this young lad make a good ally inside the castle? Morgan had to find out what his position was...and why he had come to Lady Claire's chamber. "What brings ...
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Morgan launched herself up into the air, weaving from side to side as she tried to adjust to her new size. Nobody was paying attention to her, so she flew ...
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Morgan shook her head at the scene of chaos in front of her. It had been a foolish decision for her to come here. And why was she in the ...
Sep 26, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Staring out at the freezing rain that whipped across the grey northern landscape, Morgan scowled in frustration. "My twentieth birthday, and I'm still languishing in this gloomy place." She shook ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Staring out at the freezing rain that whipped across the grey northern landscape, Morgan scowled in frustration. "My twentieth birthday, and I'm still languishing in this gloomy place." She shook ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Camelot
Morgan paused, hesitating. She had done six experiments with the spell, three of them successful. She had transformed herself into a large white dove and soared over the plains, surveying ...
Sep 23, 2007
