User avatar

sokool15

  • Art & Photography Re: Dos fotos

    Oh, I really like these! That color of dark green is really my favorite color...rich and nice. The second one is kind of...sad, crumbling, faded rose petals. Like after a ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Paperscraps and such

    I like the last one best *so cute* and the first one, as well. Your MC looks like a neat person, but the chin is too small and some of ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    Aw, he's so cute! Not exactly my type, but he does look huggable! Great job on the shading! The freckles are a tiny bit too dark, but overall, wonderful. I ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya Bad

    I don't know who in the world this is, but he looks cool! :wink: Umm, the pants look a little...er...three-D. Not in a good way. It's hard to describe, but ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    OOOOhhh! I like the second one, with the shoes. Cinderella comes to mind, really. :) See-through sneakers. The first one...how the heck did that happen? Her face, and her jeans, ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady

    Yes, it looks a bit like Lizzie Bennet! The only problem is...the woman, when standing, would be taller than the tree she is sitting under! The tree is good. The ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Professor: Sarah, I gave you a whole week do to this homework! I can't understand how you didn't get it done! Sarah, smiling: Aw, come on, you know you love ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    HAAA! I've just thought of a new worst book, and I am talking number 1 on the list! The Jungle. I couldn't stand this book. I must admit I'm there ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Makes a Good Girl Character?

    :shock: Oh, wow...emphatic AMEN to everything Snoink just said. Great insights! I stand humbled *bows head and clasps hands*

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Makes a Good Girl Character?

    That's a hard question, I think...because it just depends on what you want your character to be. Also the time period and the place. In certain time periods, you weren't ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1. Billy Budd (so sad and cornily heroic...idiotic) 2. Animal Farm *gasp gack bleech* 3. The Better Angels of our Nature (kind of weird. About an angel falling in love ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    It depends on which work you're talking about. I really liked 'Beka Cooper', and am awaiting the next installment with eagerness. I also liked 'Trickster's Choice' and 'Trickster's Queen.' But ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I didn't absolutely hate Eragon...and you have to admit, he was very young when he sketched out the plot, and probably still in the middle of reading all those books ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    Ha! I've got you all beat with 38...and a lot of them are series, too! A lot of these are great books, but some of them are...I just don't understand ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice

    This one's a GREAT book by Tamora Pierce. It's about the daughter of a spymaster who gets captured as a slave. She makes a dubious friendship with a trickster god, ...

    Feb 5, 2007


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity