User avatar

sokool15

  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: Sunsweep (VERY temporary) Genre: drama? Is there a dramatic fiction? Summary: MC (unnamed as yet) is attending a college, getting her doctorate in vocal music, when she is mauled ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS 10.0

    I like the video guestbook thing! Another thing that might be nice would be posting videos and video clips, things that you've done. Expand to include all the arts like ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelbs

    Yes, very nice shading, but from below the nose down to the chin is crooked. The eyes are very dark and big, but perhaps that is because your friend has ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    I agree with Kitty...the second one is definitely my favorite. Although your cousin looks like a nice person, I can't really relate to her as far as the art goes. ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: avatars!

    Lol, I like #2. I feel like that sometimes. Except I don't have tape across my mouth. Expressive eyebrows, that dude. I'm jealous. I wish I could express that much ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    I think it's cool. Really cool. A little pontless, perhaps...but since when did art need to have a point? Right now it doesn't look to me like a piece of ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    Yes, very good. It's almost like the doll has personality and feelings. She's lonely and maybe a little scared and depressed. Play with me, please? Anybody! *whimpers* :P I agree ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: North and South

    I'm currently in the process of watching the BBC television show based on the novel "North and South" by Elizabeth Gaskell. I am so greatly enjoying the movie, I thought ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird Photography...

    1. I really, really liked. Gorgeous placement of the bird, and the brightness of the bird shows up wonderfully against the sky. Great shot! 2. Oh, lovely. It's so cute ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of Legolas

    Legolas from The Lord of the Rings. Something's funny about the mouth and nose, don't you think? Anyway, thanks for bearing with me in my experimentation. Let me know if ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    Yet another. I can't figure out how to put them all in one post, so I'm doing them one at a time. Bear with me? :) This one is Gandalf, ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of my hand

    Yay! It worked, so here's another one. These are all pretty rough sketches, but I just wanted to make sure there were no major flaws before I moved on. I ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of my brother

    Okay, it works for me, but can anyone else see it? Let me know, please? :) ~Madame Kool 8)

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of my brother

    Testing...testing...I'm just trying to see if this works or not. I've never posted a photo on here before, so...I'll go see now.

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Air planes

    Yes, I agree with the others. I like the one of the engines, especially, and the other are nice pictures but just not really ART, if you know what I ...

    Aug 17, 2007


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton