User avatar

sokool15

  • Lounge, The Re: International Talk Like a PIRATE Day!

    Hardee hardee har... I found this last year...can I be the Talk Like a Distinguished English Soldier Fighting the Pirates? It's much more natural. Let me give the pirate thing ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Er...dare I say 0/10? lol, just because I don't get it. Explain it to me and I'll be happy to revisit and give it a higher rating.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Unanswered Posts

    I agree with you, Kitty, and I often feel sorry for those poor, lonely unanswered posts myself... But it's true. Sometimes nobody comments on them because to do so would ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Horrors of the English Language

    Something my dad brought home from work...I loved it. I'm not sure who the author is, but there's more I can post if you want it - let me know. ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Her Exalted Highness Duchess Sarah the Subservient of Chalmondley Chumleyton LOL! I wish they weren't so long, or I'd put it for my custom title. :D This is fun!

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 lol. :) It made me smile. Is it a quote from somewhere?

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10! I like it.

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hilarious jokes and stuff

    My dad brought a few jokes and funny stuff home from work, and I decided to put them here. If this isn't the right place, some official person move it! ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Send Jack Back to the USA Foundation

    I'm getting this vague familiar feeling...have we discussed this before? Talk about circular reasoning. Jack goes back. I'd donate, but I'm broke. *holds out empty pockets* ~Madame Kool 8)

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Send Jack Back to the USA Foundation

    So if it's a joke, who gets the profits? :twisted:

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    Ooooh...sadistic. :twisted: I can't think of any of my own work that deserves to be on the recieving end of this legendary critique. It would have to be a truly ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Boredom Busters!!!

    *avoids boredom ferociously*

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    1/10...sorry, but I just don't get it at all. *Mine is a quote from a Monty Python skit, so it might not make sense out of context.*

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: "Cool" Sun

    I liked the cool sun, and the astronaut makes me want to jump up and down and clap my hands. *Jumps up and down and claps hands* :D But where ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    duh? Pat Buchanan! :P

    Aug 14, 2007


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix