User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 4

    Here I am, as promised! I knew I'd already ready the first few chapters! But I haven't done four and five, yet. I was going to say that I haven't ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I don't really care about the adds that much...they're very easy to ignore, in my opinion. However, if YWS needed a fee to continue functioning, I would definitely pay a ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An author of mystery books - secluded, maybe scared of forming relationships with people. Tall, with cropped dark brown hair and blue eyes? lol, I'm probably WAY off. Nancy Nimbleheimer

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Portland, Oregon Residents!

    I used to live in Portland, and visit there a lot...they've got some pretty nasty weather, but not as notoriously rainy as Seattle. Lots of greenery, LUSH trees and yards, ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Research Re: Greek myths

    Geez...there are so many bloodthirsty women in Greek Mythology, but none of them kill their husbands/boyfriends, per se...they just kill their husband's lovers, children, relatives, and pets. :P Eg, M

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic's Curse pt 3

    Ha HA! You see, my method of waiting until everybody else has already done awesome critiques works! Now I can be my normal lazy self and just point out a ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever Without Love: Chapter One (Edited)

    hey there! I have one thing to add to Snoinks excellent comments: The scene where he gets beat up could be slightly less 'telling,' a little more 'showing.' Instead of ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic's Curse pt. 2

    While I do agree with what the previous critiquer said, I must say I really enjoyed this piece. I would like a little more clarity on where exactly Khor is ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 50 % doesn't mean anything to me...I'm sure it's cool in its own way though! :D Custom Title: eek..forgot to look if you have one. i don't think you ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    lol 7/10

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Guttersnipe: Chapter Four

    I really liked this...don't really have time to write a real critique but I just wanted to ask if the whole quotes precisely from Pride and Prejudice was on purpose? ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Operation Oblivion

    I agree...don't post character summaries! In a well-written book we should be able to tell one character from another by the writing itself. It's kind of like posting a picture ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Albert's Fairy #2

    They wouldn't let him relax. His head was growing heavier and heavier, and an ache started behind his eyes and slowly traveled back through his head, gripping his brain. He ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic's Curse

    I see the other critiquers have already beaten me to all of the stuff I was going to point out as far as nitpicks so, so I'll just compare it ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    I think if you're not writing a fantasy novel - cliches are still easy to find. I don't even want to get into the big discussion and bitter argument here...I'm ...

    Jun 26, 2008


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson