User avatar

sokool15

  • Welcome Mat Re: All because you flew overseas to meet your boyfriend.

    Hah, wow...that was the most strange and fitting welcome-post I've ever seen. Welcome to the site, my bubble-headed friend. Please, "bastards" is fine. Certainly not worth an 'R' rating. More ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    You got me! I do, all the time. (I agree about the socks, by the way) The person below me uses too many smileys. :P

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: hey there, partner!

    Perhaps we should become friends. We have the DARK KNIGHT in common. Yay! Pm me anytime. Yours ever, MademoiselleKool 8)

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Well, if it was a secret, I wouldn't tell you, would I? :P But no, I don't. In fact, I'm not sure what my true passion is yet. ~ The ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    This new game I got from my brother: One person posts something about the next person who posts, and then that person has to say whether or not it's true. ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Publishing

    Thanks guys! I didn't notice the sticky -I'll go check it out. Cheers~ 8)

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Publishing

    I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this sort of thing...if not, someone please move it to the correct forum (if there is one). Anyway, I'm wondering ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 8

    Awesome continuation yet again! This story is probably my favorite of the ones you're working on right now - perhaps it's because I like the MC, lol. I think perhaps ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 7

    Hmmm...that was an interesting chapter. It's kind of sad to me to see people getting engaged or having sex with people or whatever when they're not absolutely sure that's what ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 7

    Oh good lord, what an excellent continuation of the story! I love your characters so much - how Caiden is so nice and gentlemanly and seems to like Hope, but ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 6

    Squeeeee! Excellent chapter, I loved it! One tiny typo thingy: He was to close now, and his hand was outstretched to touch the rock embedded in my furry chest. to ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 5

    *gasp* down the mountain? *nibbles fingernails nervously* I'm going to run and read chapter six immediately. I do have a suggestion, because that was such a short chapter - couldn't ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 6

    “How do you do it?” I asked the boy, eagerness now filling my voice and soul. I’d always been a quick learner, and I hated being second best in anything. ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Discovering Love

    Message from me: This is a chapter from the novel I'm working on...the problem is, I've never written a romantic scene before, so I could really use some tips. I ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Sunset 4

    Yay! I don't have time for a full-blown crit, but I absolutely loved the Twilight series (am jumping up and down for Breaking Dawn to come out) and I absolutely ...

    Jul 31, 2008


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey