User avatar

sokool15

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    I loved this piece. It was really touching. Just one tiny little error typo. 'm' instead of 'me', I think. But this was a really nice, touching story. Congrats. Yrs ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: These (Revamped.)

    This was really great work! I was impressed. I really enjoyed reading it and your word choice and the flow of your language is impressive. Good job... 8)

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - No title yet...fantasy action fiction

    Is this what you meant about the spacing on the paragraphs? I'm not looks kind of funny to me. Was I mistaken in what I thought you meant? Anyway, here's ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When the Clock Struck...

    I liked this poem...it's creepy and chilling. That's what you meant to do, right? First of all, some of your rhyming pattern is a little awkward. I lost sight of ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is about insanity

    Always almost and almost never always This is pretty much a roundabout way of saying 'not very often'. I was referring to sanity here. Always almost, I'm always almost sane, ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is about insanity

    Have you ever wondered what is in insanity's thought? Now you'll know, I'll tell you, because I've been there and back I've seen myself when my mind and my heart ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Write the story

    ...couldn't remember for the life of him. Besides, running across a field and trying to dodge blades of grass that were taller than him, knowing how to work a Shrink ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ordinary Frog: Comedy/fantasy

    Thanks for the critiques! When I have time, I'll definitely look into them. I do agree on your ideas...especially the 'bulbous'. Would you believe I actually went back and took ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When Your Mind Was Empty

    When Your Mind Was Empty The way it used to be You'd sit at the desk Feathered pen in heavy hand Waiting for the words to come Waiting for inspiration. ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Hey, Donqui! This is really, really weird. I have a brother who does the EXACT same things as you! He plays saxaphone, mandolin, and guitar, and a little flute and ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Poisoned Lady - HFC

    "He sighed and looked over Agnes once more..." I don't like this particular phrasing. Over all, it's a great piece...I enjoyed it. That last part, however, sounds as if he ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Hi, Elise! I feel kind of funny, welcoming a new person, myself being new and all, but...well, like calls to like! Nothing wrong with the blind leading the blind, now, ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An English correspondance...mystery? drama? whatever?

    Thanks for the tips! I look forward to chewing apart my story! I will remember what you said about exclamation points! And I definitely see what you mean! Thanks again ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ordinary Frog: Comedy/fantasy

    The Ordinary Frog Once Upon a Time... Yep, you guessed it: In a Far Off Kingdom... There was a frog. He was not a talking frog, or a frog prince, ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Spare a smile for a naive new person...I'll smile back!

    You all have my eternal gratitude for making me feel so welcome! Thanks! Okay, on to duty. I seem to have som FAQ's already! ~I write some fantasy, some comedy, ...

    Dec 13, 2006


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena