User avatar

sokool15

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: It's Too Late Now - Episode 5

    "So I came here," I said dully. I was sitting on a small, cushioned stool, sipping hot apple cider. I had just completed the long and confusing tale of my ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: It's Too Late Now - Episode Four

    "Come on, Sarah. We don't have much time," Marie prodded my side. I was sitting on the white exam table, trying to collect my thoughts and make some sense, some ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: It's Too Late Now - Episode 3

    I took a deep breath as I stepped inside the tall glass door that Valerian held open for me. The interior of the Administrations Office was cool and dim. I ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: It's Too Late Now - Episode 2 (can be read independantly)

    *For the first episode of 'It's Too Late Now' you can go to the 'Fantasy Fiction' forum.* What happens next? Another question it's always great to know the answer to, ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It's Too Late Now

    Thanks for your critiques, guys! I'll go through and carry them out ASAP. I'll write some more on it and post it in the sci-fi section, so look there if ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It's Too Late Now

    Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that it would very, very nice indeed to know just exactly when you've gone too far to turn back? Exactly ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Snow White - from an interesting perspective PART 4

    Wow, this is turning out to be more of a book. Well, I started, so I suppose I'll finish. Here's section four. Maybe I'll make a little short, paperback book ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Snow White - from an interesting perspective: PART 3

    This is a short section of my story...I'll finish the rest tonight and post it either tonight or in the morning. Please crit and enjoy! One morning, I awoke and ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Snow White - from an interesting perspective: PART 2

    So I was in the garden when I first heard it.‭ ‬My ears,‭ ‬sharpened by five years of blindness,‭ ‬heard the faint sound of horses‭' ‬hooves‭ ‬-‭ ‬two of them,‭ ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow White - from an interesting point of view

    Misrepresentation, that's what it is. They always blame us. I have read many fairy tales in my time, and have been frankly appalled at the way we have been made ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Title Yet Chpt 1.

    This is really interesting to read...and it makes me want to read more. However, I think the corny swearing: "shoot" breaks it up. I completely understand that you wouldn't want ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice

    This one's a GREAT book by Tamora Pierce. It's about the daughter of a spymaster who gets captured as a slave. She makes a dubious friendship with a trickster god, ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: The News

    I agree with the others as well, but you really need to drop the modern language. It doesn't fit in with your descriptions and other language. For instance, your 'wows' ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Swan Princess

    PART I The witch. The enchantment. Muttered words, the wave of a wand And I feel a strange transformation Coming over me - a metamorphosis I have wings a beak ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:The Golden Egg

    I think this was really interesting...a good start. However, I don't think you should start with the words "Even though it was only two intervals until sundown, a thick fog..." ...

    Jan 3, 2007


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind