User avatar

sokool15

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the morning sad

    First of all...extremely well written. There were not a lot of gramatical or spelling errors. However, you never made it clear what the relationship was between Glory and Mariel, or ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 1

    I agree with the others...a really good beginning. The tenses, however, seem to be slightly messed up. You begin by speaking in past tense, but then you throw in a ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Worlds Apart 2

    Ha! I like this...continue the story, please! This entry was just a little too short to do any real good, however. You should wait until you have an entire chapter, ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Off the Edge of the Rainbow / Chapter 2

    I really liked this! It was entertaining, interesting, and very well-written. One thing, and one thing only: 'hostels.' Is that really a word or did you mean; "hotels?" Forgive my ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: True Love is Silver, but Silence is Golden

    I love you. When I first saw you I'd never loved before. I didn't know what it meant. But some force inside me, some hidden knowledge that had always been ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chater 2 - about me only funnier + more exciting!

    chapter the second ~ in which i introduce myself in a strange and embarrassing manner to the new neighbor and wash a bird "Mom! No, no, no! It's freezing! I ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1. This is based on me-only funnier + more exciting!

    Thanks for your comments. The weird thing is, my computer program always marks my apostraphies as wrong when i do them the right way. I guess it sort of made ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Football Fraud

    Overall a piece that made me want to read more! Are you going to continue? Please... I don't have time, I'm afraid, to go over your piece with a fine-toothed ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Tale of The Tale

    This is the lyrics...sort a song...sort of...that I found on my computer desk top. They're kind of funny, so I thought I'd give them a try. There are a couple ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Shadow

    Wow...this was pretty good! *welcome to the site, by the way.* First of all, you had a few typos and some strange sentences: It stands there, and I feel it's ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1. This is based on me-only funnier + more exciting!

    This is something I found in an old folder I didn't even know I had. I started reading it and was laughing almost the whole way through. This is the ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Write the story

    ...and looked to see...a piece of boiled cabbage. He could tell that it was boiled cabbage because it was green and slimy. Unfortunately for him, however, it was the toughest ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: It's Too Late Now

    'Too Late Now' is on hold right now. My noble motives are this: I need time to re-assess my goals, find where I'm going with it and find a way ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Caller #2

    Sorry about the little mix-up on your critique. Something must have gotten off. I signed my critique before I was supposed to, then put corrections afterwards. If this is a ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Caller #2

    Overall, very intriguing! I'd like to keep reading. To begin at the beginning; the first few paragraphs, where Cat is trying to get Ace's attention while Ace is trying to ...

    Mar 3, 2007


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing