User avatar

sokool15

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lochinvar

    This is based on the poem 'Lochinvar,' but you don't need to read the poem to understand the story at all. It all started one lovely fall day, in the ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Diary installment 2

    Heh heh heh...hope you'll continue this. I really, really like it. *echo of above critiques* but otherwise great. Yours always, 8)

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Diary

    I really liked this; funny, entertaining...especially the part about the compass. I've often felt like taking the nearest thing to hand and stabbing someone with it, but I never really ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    Ha! I've got you all beat with 38...and a lot of them are series, too! A lot of these are great books, but some of them are...I just don't understand ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Any Ideas?

    How about a challenge? Write a romance whose plot is not absolutely stale and old and rotten. It's harder than it sounds. Or, if that's not to your taste, write ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Slay Dragons

    Just a little beginning...what do you think? Comments? (NOTE: I did NOT write the song at the beginning. I claim no credit for it AT ALL.) I tamed the winged ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Morgana

    Heh heh heh... this story almost got me in trouble! I was reading it in the computer lab during my music theory class, and I burst out laughing and everybody ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fic- Crystal Ball I.D. DLTD

    THIS WAS HILARIOUS! lol. I loved this! funny and funnier. Yours always, 8)

    Apr 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 'Tis a Gift to be Simple? part 2

    Hey, do you think the Mcdonald's scene is waaay too long? Yours, 8)

    Mar 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 'Tis a Gift to be Simple? part 2

    I was thinking I would have Jeremy hang out with Mel a lot, and they become friends. Then it turns out that Jeremy was hanging out with her in order ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 'Tis a Gift to be Simple?

    I need your opinion...should I continue this, or let it drop as hopelessly redundant and stupid? I don't know that much about the acting and film world, so my plan ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 'The Strangest Dream' or 'The Ride of Nancy Nimbleheimer'

    Thanks all for the great crits...I just changed the 'salty' stuff. I think you're might make a good longer story. If you ever see something on this sight that contains ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 'The Strangest Dream' or 'The Ride of Nancy Nimbleheimer'

    This is a true account of a dream I had last night. It was so strange and starts out like any old dream, but then weird, hilarious things start happening. ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 2.

    Yes, I agree...you could have put Part 1 and Part 2 together. I think you need a little clearer separation from when Lyla is daydreaming to when she is in ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: another 2am

    I just dropped a critique on your 'sequel' to this piece, which I also enjoyed very much! I really, really, really like it. Overall, I'm not one for language and ...

    Mar 23, 2007


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk