User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Broken Wings

    Okay, wow. I must admit I was shocked - astonished - startled - surprised to find that you're a very good writer! The reason? Profiles at the beginning. I must ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Roughskin - Chap. 1

    Hi KJ! Good to see your stuff on here. *cough appleandagraveyard?? cough cough* :P Okay, despite the fact that this was basically a retelling of the Twelve Dancing Princesses, it's ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Acquos

    Hm. Well, it's really imaginative, and a very good setting and scene, with a fun tone, but I really couldn't forge my way through very much of it. The capitalization, ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Corncob Dolls

    *gasps and shudders* yeek! Should have waited until morning to read this. It's midnight and I'm alone... ideal for creepiness, right? :P Very well done story. I enjoyed it a ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: love

    Um... yeah. Some definite problems here. I really like the idea, and it sounds like you've got good ideas and an engaging voice going here, but serious deficiencies with grammar, ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 4

    Mmmm, lovely. I really don't have any sweeping generalizations for this one, just a few typo thingummies. “I guess, yeah, I don’t have any plans. I’m just trying to finish ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 3

    Awwwwww.... this whole story is so sweet and simple, it makes me smile whenever I read it. I have a feeling Kate's going to do something unpleasant soon, here, though. ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 2

    That's very sweet. I thought the end was very, very abrupt, though. You should have done it at the beginning of the next chapter - that would have made more ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 1

    It was typical of my family to throw a St. Patrick's Day party, only invite Italian people, and then not cook any food remotely Irish. Hee hee... that made me ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to YWS! The trick is to make a bunch of friends on the site, have them critique the first part of your story, and then they'll pester you until ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Sunset 5

    Hey... um... a little confused here! Which one goes first, this one or the one in romantic fiction? You should post all in one forum so I'll know, or at ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beep.

    I just wrote this while I was procrastinating on editing my novel. I tried to make it look like it had a certain symmetry with lines and stuff, but if ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunset

    Hey, this is really good again! You've got a couple minor problems with grammar and punctuation, but nothing too confusing or unfixable. It's mostly your storyline and characters that have ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 9

    YEEK! You're amazing! I loved this made me smile to hard to see Caiden finally loosening up, showing some interest. It was perhaps a little sudden - he was so ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sweat and Ice - Chap. 1

    Oooh...*sigh* KJ, why aren't you, like three different people, so you could continue all of your novels at once! That was lovely. Sad, though. Did the first chapter just pop ...

    Aug 12, 2008


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon