-
Re: Mercenary Wings 2
*removed*
Jun 20, 2007 -
Re: Mercenary Wings
*removed*
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: The Extraordinaries
Hmmm...I really like this. It's a little bit of an info dump, and all that information you put in the first chapter could have been saved for later. But the ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire: Of Roses And Daggers
Because of the one bad word, you should rate it at least pg-13. I don't know what the rating system is on this site...but the f-word kind of exceeds the ...
Jun 15, 2007 -
Re: Excuse Me, the Word is 'Unique'
I pulled up to the tiny house on the quaint little street, smiling at the charming arrangements of pink and white flowers on either side of the walkway. A weeping ...
Jun 4, 2007 -
Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 1)
*echoes all that Sworddance said* A good story so far...one thing I noticed, however. Sprinkled throughout the entire story, you have little short bursts of sentences, like gunfire. This style ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Four of Breaking
I really like this! A great sequel to the previous one. It's like a completely different story, with a couple of the same great characters. It's much lighter, much different, ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Tamora Pirece
It depends on which work you're talking about. I really liked 'Beka Cooper', and am awaiting the next installment with eagerness. I also liked 'Trickster's Choice' and 'Trickster's Queen.' But ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Just Because
JUST BECAUSE Once, in the kingdom of Detrimental, there ruled a young king and a beautiful but not-quite-so-young queen whose names were Disaster and Dooma. Despite their catastrophic naming system, ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Short Story
What you need to do here is simple, but time-consuming enough that I'm not going to do it for you. From the little that I read, it looks like a ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: The Moment You Were Mine
*echoes BrokenSword* I agree. Your general style is engaging and fun to read, but...ahem...kissing even before the first date? And marrying right afterwards? :? Nah. Everybody likes romance, but part ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Excuse Me, the Word is 'Unique'
"Well, Mrs. Addison, it looks like you're just as hardy and fine as someone half your age. However, just to be certain the pain won't return, I'll prescribe some of ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Luna -edited-
Sorry, I dropped you a comment earlier when I was in an extreeeme hurry, and although I absolutely loved your story *so far, subtle hint hint* I had to be ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Luna -edited-
Love it love it love it. Continue immediately and pm me!
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Pointless - But we'll see where it goes....
...ice chunks on which sat miniature penguins who...
May 21, 2007
