User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 6

    *removed*

    Jul 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until Her Day (Thirteen)

    ~Roy Ah, something I think was a mistake, that doensn't make sense here: "Closing her mouth and banishing , Sam told Anna to wait a few minutes while she finished ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until Her Day (Thirteen)

    I like this a lot! Once again. Um...let's see. One awkward part that I didn't like: "Regaining reason, Sam told Anna to wait a few minutes while she finished helping ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until Her Day (Seven)

    Ha! I like this. They are very intelligent seven year olds, and Evie is bitter for one so young! It seems like she would be more confused and bewildered than ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 5

    *removed*

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: LA la la la la - I can't hear you.

    Hee hee, I have a character in a story I'm writing named Dominic. I like it so far...I take it this is from the middle of your novel? If it's ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Oil Mark [UPDATED]

    I liked this! Congratulations on a piece well done. I do agree with what the others say, but I enjoyed reading it nonetheless. Did you say there was more? Lead ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Name is Catastrophe (working title)

    I hate myself. Oh, lord, I hate myself so much I could puke. Oh...I am puking. Great. Leaning over the railing, I tried to calm my heaving stomach by watching ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinner For Two

    *tee hee* don't worry, I didn't get the impression that they were eating him. I really liked the story, and besides the whole discussion about age, it was excellently done! ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 4

    *removed*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sweeter than I Imagined

    I like this story overall. However, I think it may move too fast. You've just started to introduce Roberto's jealousy, and suddenly he's kissing her? I don't think it's too ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Day in the Life of a Fool

    Mad. Crazy. Insane. You know the raggedy old man who stopped you on the street, trembling hands stretched out in mute desperation? That's me. I'm the one you see with ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Because of her Death

    I like this! And I would agree that the prologue should be worked in later, but the problem is you have to know that Heather knows that she has a ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 3

    *removed*

    Jun 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cat and Dog-A Fable

    Tee hee...only one thing I found: "Panting and slobbering all over the place." It's not fable language. Panting, maybe, but not slobbering, and not 'all over the place.' Think of ...

    Jun 21, 2007


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley