User avatar

sokool15

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    HAAA! I've just thought of a new worst book, and I am talking number 1 on the list! The Jungle. I couldn't stand this book. I must admit I'm there ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Makes a Good Girl Character?

    :shock: Oh, wow...emphatic AMEN to everything Snoink just said. Great insights! I stand humbled *bows head and clasps hands*

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 3

    Here I am, once again *singing* Um...overall, good. AGain, I'm a little lost since I haven't been able to read the whole thing, but I trust I can still crit ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Makes a Good Girl Character?

    That's a hard question, I think...because it just depends on what you want your character to be. Also the time period and the place. In certain time periods, you weren't ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1. Billy Budd (so sad and cornily heroic...idiotic) 2. Animal Farm *gasp gack bleech* 3. The Better Angels of our Nature (kind of weird. About an angel falling in love ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer ch. 4

    This is sooo good! Your ideas are really good. I hope Cadenza doesn't get too far, though...curious as I am about Cello and Viola. Would it be too much to ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer ch. 3

    I'm loving this! I play the viola, violin and I sing, so the character names...loving them! Shadow got most of the I'm off to chapt 4!

    Jul 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Duncan: Superdog

    Sorry! ignore this...I accidentally double-posted. :oops:

    Jul 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Duncan: Superdog

    Retail store...tee hee... Overall, I thought it was cute. Not great, but cute. It's hard to explain. OH! I like your "1/2 n 1/2" name! That's such a random name, ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pianist

    I really liked this! The piece was very cute. I thought it was interesting how, even though it's in first person, you developed the 'Hannah' character more than the 'I' ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 2

    Well, here I am! I couldn't find some parts of the story, but in the parts I did read, Poor Imp and the others gave such in-depth crits...there was nothing ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Other Re: Yummy Muffins

    Sounds good but for the mustard. Sorry, but I hate mustard *gag* Have you tried it with some egg, too? Egg and tomato go well together. I'll try your recipe ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 7

    *removed*

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Princess and the Peolie

    Some people aren't able to separate truth from fiction. I'm sure you have all heard the story of the Princess and the Pea. I had not read it until very ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Great Wheel

    My brother and I wrote this together on a camping trip. The second verse is my least favorite. Suggestions? Hail! to the uttermost fear in Time to the Great Wheel's ...

    Jul 11, 2007


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity