-
Re: Mercenary Wings 9
*removed*
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Stroy Chap. 6 part 1
See above for helpfulness! The Twitty Shadow got it, pretty much. Exciting, noting above errors nonetheless. I'll have some name possibilities (if you still want them) sometime today, in a ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 5
Love the whole thing. No time for anything more constructive now...perhaps I'll return later. But continue, pray continue! Most absolutely yours, 8)
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: something i wrote to vent
I'm glad this no longer applies to you, because it's so sad! I'm sorry you ever had to go through a feeling like that. Anyway, great job on the writing ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Don't Panic
Wowo, this was a really good piece. I'm afraid I haven't got anything constructive to say... This is a good idea, to write about your experiences. Instead of panic attack, ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 6
I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too! Woo hahaha! *high-pitched evil witch laugh* As you said, this was pretty much just...er...short. Not a whole lot to it. ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
CURSE YOU!!! You sucked me into reading this story and I had to finish it so I stayed up until 3:00 A.M. !!! *hem* anyway, congrats on a GREAT story! ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 5
Okay, here we go *cracks knuckles and laughs menacingly.* Prepare to meet your maker, oh unknown story! The first paragraph...bleh. The whole thing was awkward. Knall jerked up violently . ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 5
Good! Exciting. I spotted quite a few errors near the beginning, but I don't have time now (I am being called for dinner) so I'll come back this evening. Besides ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Shotgun
I liked this! Tell me again why it's rated 'R'? I don't get it. looked pretty good as far as grammar and punctuation...a thing I found: Adam held his arms ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: Mercenary Wings 8
*removed*
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: The Society of the Closet
I really used to do this...this whole story is true. The girl is moving around in her room, humming loudly to herself, little bursts of lyrics interspersed with the wordless ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: No title
I'm on my way to a performance so no time for an in-depth crit now, but I can tell you that i really, really loved it. It was awesome. Not ...
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: Excuses
Professor: Sarah, I gave you a whole week do to this homework! I can't understand how you didn't get it done! Sarah, smiling: Aw, come on, you know you love ...
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 4
Need I say it..,all right, I will. Here I am yet again ! Good action, etc. Exciting read! *echoes all Reenjaygay said.* (that's greenjay in latin. the urban latin, used ...
Jul 14, 2007
