-
Re: Mercenary Wings 11
*removed*
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Stroy Chap. 8 part 3
After what seemed like several hours of cold and darkness Knall’s hand slipped away from the wall and the wall peeled away . He stood there in the dark, wondering ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 2
Sorry! I forgot something... All spirits with a dead carrier comes here. All the grey-things are spirits that have taken the form of their previous selves. For the ones with ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 2
Good! the only thing that was bad was the fight at the beginning. You have him coughing up blood. Whoa. It takes some serious injury, pneumonia or...something bad to have ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 1
*echos what others said* Yep, pretty much. Also, your word choices and sentence structure are getting better! At least, in this one. It's easier to find your exact meaning now... ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Cyan
SWEET!!! I loved this story...totally cool, very good, flowing style. Easy to read, very neat. The fact that his mother's face looked heavier set than ever made Alex realise that ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 7 part 3
Overall, good and exciting. I think, though, that Khor realizes that Vathen is not his enemy too soon. What changed his mind? Nothing that I could see really changed mine. ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Mercenary Wings 10 part 2
*removed*
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 7 part 2
Knall was jumping from branch to branch, hearing the dead getting closer. It was beginning to become morning. The light was now streaming through the trees This is all in ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Mercenary Wings 10 part 1
*removed*
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 7 part 1
Ha, this was a cool one! I like the swirly grey-thing place. I was wondering...you have the dead-things and the grey-things...If that's their name, maybe you should capitalize it. Dead ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Until Her Day (Twenty-one)
Awwww. *sniff sniff* Excuse me while I sob into my kerchief. WAAAAHHAAAA!! Hem...good chapter! I hope that wasn't the end. You have to let her meet up with a completely ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Unknwon Story Chap. 6 part 2
Hmmm...this was a little confusing for me. At least, the Knall part was. Let's see if I can decipher it. Tell me if I'm right: Knall goes back in time, ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: The Turquoise Scarab #3 *PUT ON HOLD FOR MEGA COMPOSTING*
Once again, this is great! Keep it coming...and it's great writing once again. First paragraph: That incident - with my arm and Tabithí's baby - was when I was nine. ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: The Turquoise Scarab#2 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*
OOOh, this is good! I like the 'hollow bones' idea...I wonder why? *Makes connection to curent story* I read 1 and 2, and I'm off to 3 now! the others ...
Jul 18, 2007
