User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 5

    Okay, I could crit the rest of your stories, but since I've already read the whole thing, I don't think I will. This is my last crit for this story. ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 13

    *removed*

    Jul 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zephyros --A Demonstration

    Loooove it! Much better with the spacing and dialogue punctuation this time...great! I love the prof. I wish I had one like him at my college!

    Jul 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zephyros --A Speech

    Okay, I agree with all the Pirate Lady said, and have some things to add... Your spacing of the paragraphs. You need to put an empty line in between each ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 3

    Yes, I liked this one! How could Kizel say stuff about being friends when he's so cruel? Well, at least Khor's not being tortured. And I think you should know, ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 2

    Good job! I like it how Khor can manipulate...yeah. I find myself at a loss for appropriate expressions to display the feelings I have for your work. I leave you ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap 9 part 1

    Er...wow. You seem to favor the coughing up of blood as a suitable punishment for any past unknown wrongs ALL of your characters have every done. Hmm... I'm already past ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peeps!

    Cheers! A newbies. May they soon become incorporated into the ranks of insanity that frequent this hallowed site. *looks around suspiciously, then whispers* I was once a newbie, too! Hey, ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady

    Yes, it looks a bit like Lizzie Bennet! The only problem is...the woman, when standing, would be taller than the tree she is sitting under! The tree is good. The ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 5

    Sweeeeet chapter! Good job...um, do you still want me to crit here, even though you gave me the whole thing? I'm reading it now, and I could keep critting here ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer ch 5

    Haha!!! LOVE IT! Great once again. I hope you get lots of good reviews on this, because it deserves it. You need to keep posting this, soon! It's nice when ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 12

    *removed*

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 4

    Oooooh! Good one! Trapped in one's own mind...now that is a concept I can understand. Time travel is hard, mind stuff is easy. Okay, good chapter overall. A few typos ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Turquoise Scarab #4 *PUT ON HOLD FOR MEGA COMPOSTING*

    Sweeet...Stillgrave got all the stuff. This is awesome. And the new name - the turqoise scarab - is cool! Anyway, this was an awesome chapter...pray continue.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toss-Up

    you really name your nails? Anyway, this was a really good piece, and Claudette caught the typo. Besides, how could I , who am not worthy to lick the tip ...

    Jul 24, 2007


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio