User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sneak Peak at my Novel Under the Mountain!

    Um, I liked the idea, but I agree with above crits. You did a lot of telling. I also didn't like it how you introduced all of the characters. For ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 14

    *removed*

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone!

    Welcome, welcome...your name is what? Zand...what? Cool name, ninja-z. Anyway, would you mind kindly informing me what the heck NARUTO...is? I've heard so much about it but really have no ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 Lovely poetry.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Marquis de Sonfield

    LOL!!! Thanks for all the great comments and opinions, y'all. I especially like the Twitty Shadow's little snide moonlight scene. Yeah, you guys were right! I've never actually read a ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Country Song

    Welcome to the site! Lol, I thought it was amusing, although kind of sloppy. I agree with what Claud said, but again, I was amused. If your purpose was to ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Lol. 'nuff said. *sniff sniff* I don't have a gun? why am I the only kid without a gun?

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone, I'm new.

    Cheerio, Zane! Or is that...Zaney? lol... Seriously *clears throat and straightens collar* welcome to the site. Feel free to pm me with any questions and I'll answer them. Don't always ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    I've learned that having people critique the first part, or first chapter of your story, is perhaps the best motivation for continuing. I am myself writing a story at the ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello : "What's with the Name and Who Am I?"

    Ahahaha...sounds like you're going to fit riiiight in. I must admit, I am relieved that you are, indeed, a thinker of thoughts. When I first saw that you were a ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody! Look at the wierdo!!

    Heello, oh Newbie! Welcome, welcome. I could go into a long soliloque here about the wonders of this great site and how much fun you'll have here...but not wishing to ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Prolouge:Dark beginnings

    LIked this! Just came from critting your chapter one. Stupid me...I always read the sequel before the original. :P OKay, good. I don't agree about the added intrigue and interest ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Chapter 1: Summer's end

    PO-TA-TOES! lol. Hem hem...*clears throat and folds hands in business-like manner.* First of all, I liked your story. It doesn't have too much of a plot in this chapter, but ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hail Mary

    o. m. g. Chills run up and down my spine. Great story! Seriously beautiful, enchanting. Not exactly sure why it's in the romantic forum, but I guess it could be ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Marquis de Sonfield

    Okay, this is an experiment. I have this plot in my mind for this story...it's supposed to be the most typical romance you could ever read. Based on this first ...

    Jul 31, 2007


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop