User avatar

sokool15

  • Welcome Mat Re: Have you ever wondered what an Inkblot talks about?

    Hi! Glad to see you finally got off the computer long enough so I could run and post a welcome for you... yeah, siblings. Can you tell? Well, I know ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI, I am new...

    Welcome, welcome...pull up a chair or sit on the floor, whatever your punk-rockin' self loves the most. I'm more of the hippy type, myself...well, a violent hippy. But it's people ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyllo ;3

    He-llo, luv Does your name mean that you are a melodic catastrophe? Or your voice is a melodic catastrophe? lol.. Anyway, welcome to the site. We all have good times ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unexpected

    Pretty good. I like the idea, but I'm really not much for Vampires. The drama is good, and stuff. I like the first two paragraphs...there were a couple punctuation and ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Summer

    Wow, yeah...huge block of text. From what I could actually read, your writing looked very good, but you need to break it up in between paragraphs. Look at other people's ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How Thoughtful

    Ooooohhh...creepy. Um, I liked this. I didn't catch a whole lot of errors, and since you wrote it in a hurry, it explains the brevity. I think this was a ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nathon, mapper of the world.

    Welcome to the site! Glad to have you with us, and all that. On to the bloody business...*rubs hands and cackles*...of critiquing. Personally, I'm sorry but I didn't really enjoy ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hell Found Me

    I actually kind of liked this! That doesn't sound complimentary...sorry. Just know that I don't usually like stuff about were-creatures...something about them turns me off. But this was interesting. M

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dyl Pickle

    Cheerio, mate! :smt006 Yes, we all love the smiley's too... :smt023 We've been having fun with them for a while. We're all on a smiley-craze, and start randomly inserting a ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone, I'm New...

    He-llo, luv, welcome to the site and all that! :smt039 How can we be your friend if we don't know anything about you? What is the definition of friendship? Being ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Cheerio, luv! :smt039 So glad you could join us here. :smt026 As you can see, we're all having fun with the new smileys that have just been downloaded, so forgive ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek

    Whoa. That was a very interesting story! This was very well written, and the end kind of surprised me. In a good way. She was wading through a sea of ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: big SMILES for miss miles.

    Okay...somehow I'm getting this strange impression that you're a little hyper! Lol... Are you capable of sitting still long enough to write? :wink: Well, welcome to the site! We have ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Hmmm...6/10. Sound cool, but not exactly sure what they mean. Also...er...some punctuation errors. :smt011 Cheerio! 8)

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Please don't leave

    Awwwwww :smt060 That was sweet. A little too short, I think, though...there's not a lot of time for tension to build. I think you should add a scene where Matt ...

    Aug 2, 2007


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus