-
Re: Friends
Mm, nice! A good sentiment, but I was homeschooled, so I got to skip that whole 'popular' nightmare. Yay! The writing flowed very smoothly, overall pretty good. I've seen this ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Dos fotos
Oh, I really like these! That color of dark green is really my favorite color...rich and nice. The second one is kind of...sad, crumbling, faded rose petals. Like after a ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Paperscraps and such
I like the last one best *so cute* and the first one, as well. Your MC looks like a neat person, but the chin is too small and some of ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: The Madster's Loves
Aw, he's so cute! Not exactly my type, but he does look huggable! Great job on the shading! The freckles are a tiny bit too dark, but overall, wonderful. I ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Takaiya Bad
I don't know who in the world this is, but he looks cool! :wink: Umm, the pants look a little...er...three-D. Not in a good way. It's hard to describe, but ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Art by Alzz
OOOOhhh! I like the second one, with the shoes. Cinderella comes to mind, really. :) See-through sneakers. The first one...how the heck did that happen? Her face, and her jeans, ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
Thanks, I like it too. Have you ever read 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?" It's a crappy book, but the author starts every chapter with a new quote from ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Mercenary Wings 15
*removed*
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Summer
Ah, yes, that's much better *wipes brow in relief.* :wink: I'll get the nasty crits over with first, then gush about the good stuff, 'kay? :) I fall back on ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
So, so good! I'm very glad you are continuing this, and despite the brevity, I enjoyed the chapter. I do hope the whole love thing with Tannar gets untangled...he's like ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Never Been Kissed (Revised)
Good, good! I liked it...interesting. I take it there must be a reason it's called Never Been Kissed? Is it Fantasy Romance, then? Anyway, I agree with what the others ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: New here
Welcome, welcome... We all have good times here. Glad you could join us. Hey, three pages is good enough to get started! Just throw it in the big boiling pot ...
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: Rain
Okay, yeah, I liked this. It's hard to actually critique it, because all the chapters are together, though...I don't have time to actually go through all of them. But it ...
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: The Turquoise Scarab #5 *PUT ON HOLD FOR MEGA COMPOSTING*
Yes, yes yes!!! So glad you got the next one up! :smt026 Hem...this was great, as usual. :smt023 It really was so good...I couldn't find any errors. Really. I know, ...
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: Yesh, I'm new!
He-llo, glad you could join us. We're always looking for more exotic young men from faraway places :smt047 Just kidding. Anyway, welcome, feel free to ask me if you have ...
Aug 7, 2007
