User avatar

sokool15

  • Randomosity Re: Tired of LOL?

    Omg, wtf. This is like, ROFL-ing funny. LMFAO!

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Prologue

    Hey, there! Took me a little bit, but here I am, critiquing. I loved this story, I honestly did. Your characters were loveable, your style was engaging and clear, easy ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Blind Leading the Blind #1

    This is the story of what I think would have happened to Jacob Black if Bella had never come into his life. Sort of. What I mean by that is: ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rawther new. . .

    Thanks. I liked it too, because it's kind of what I would look like if I were more old-fashioned and elegant. :P I love twilight too, btw - I think ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rawther new. . .

    Hey, welcome to YWS... though I see you're already a Junior Writer now, congrats. :) Need help, critiques or a friendly helping hand, just pm me! I'm always at your ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 10

    Sorry, sorry! I swear I didn't even see this, even though I checked your portfolio. I must have just missed it. All I saw was nine, which I already critiqued, ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Comparison - beginnings

    Greetings, friends; What you see below are two different versions of the beginnings for my now-completed fantasy novel. I wrote the first one when I first started the novel, then ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    Haha, wow. That was an interesting twist - kind of funny to see how different the series could have been if Edward was just a little less strong-willed. It would ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dreaming of You... The Prelude

    Hey there! Glad to see you started this. I would say overall it does have the potential to be cheesy, but it also has the potential to be amazing, depending ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beep.

    Thanks so much for your great critiques! Snoink~ You expressed the deepest fear of my inner heart, haha. I was so worried they would be cheesy on paper. The thing ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dreaming of You...

    It sounds like a good plot - the appearance of her dream-man sounds slightly cliche, though. Perhaps you did that on purpose. I'm not sure if this would be the ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Mmm, very nice once again. (I critiqued your other one too) What you've written here is exactly like something Stephenie Meyer would have written! I can get over that. Almost...too ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Wow! I couldn't believe how well you captured Stephenie Meyer's style! You have a really good grasp on the character's, too. I could imagine that very scene being in Twilight ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: BloodMoon chapter1

    Yeek, nice! I really enjoyed the Twilight series, and I love all these fanfics about it, from different perspectives. They really bring different ideas to the original stories, too. (people ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars

    Oh... oh... *sigh* That was the most beautiful, tragic story ever! And lovely at the same time. Amazing. I don't even have any critiques, so I suppose I shouldn't have ...

    Aug 23, 2008


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken