-
Re: Yo!
Hey, Crew! Welcome to the writer's ultimate dream! (well sometimes a nightmare, but what can you say? It's fun) Anyway, we have good times here. You won't see me a ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Hee hee...this is a storybook for all the quirky characters you need to get out of your system. The craziest, the weirdest, the funniest, smartest, dumbest, whatever. Be creative!!! History: ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Lyllan #1
I like what you've done was enjoyable, but I agree with what the others said. I didnt' read the original, but I imagine it's better now. I agree that it's ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: To kill or not to kill...that is the question
Thanks, Twit. Helpful, as usual. :roll: Just kidding, I actually agree on the romance.... and I know it's my decision on who to kill, but it's just so hard! I ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Back Porch Swing
yeah, this was really sweet. It made me say 'awwww' and grin appreciatively, so there you go. I liked it. I don't know what melody you're hearing, but I can ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: To kill or not to kill...that is the question
I'm having trouble deciding which characters in my story to kill off!!! I like all of them so much *holds to heart* I know I can't leave ALL of them ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Sandwich
Ah, well, art is supposedly expression of the artist's feelings, emotions, or whatever, right? you were hungry that day? lol, I liked the picture. It's not abstract. It's something the ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: An Extraordinary Talent for Disaster
I sit at the counter, the hood of my black cloak pulled over my eyes. I'm facing you, but you can't see my eyes. I ignore you for now, try ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Art by Alzz
Sorry, it just...really looks like a girl! *slinks away hiding face* :oops: But don't tell her...ah, I mean him ...I said that! Or else... :smt021 Cheers! ~ 8)
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 nice! Me likey
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: 9 out of 11 ain't bad
My brother and I wrote this on impulse. I was messing around on my violin and he was messing around on his guitar and mandolin, and we started playing it. ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: The Fire Within
[pre]Do you have a way you could record the song and post it on myspace or something? I'd love to hear it. This was a great song, and I think ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Fleurs
I liked 3 better than 2, but four was definitely my favorite. That's the best color of blue ever! Such a sweet, pretty needs a theme song. Number 1 was ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
I echoe you: meh 6/10 all right.
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Funny Joke
Heh heh...I have to admit, on principle, that I liked the first one better. The second one was funny, but... :oops: Maybe you could substitute the f*** word for, like, ...
Aug 9, 2007
