User avatar

sokool15

  • Randomosity Re: Riddle-me-ree

    Sure, let's make it a riddle threat. That would be fun. If you want to add jokes, you can do that, too!

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Riddle-me-ree

    Right! Cheater...*scowls and slinks off muttering indistinct nothings about people who get emails* :P

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Riddle-me-ree

    Only rule: don't read other people's answers to the riddle before you answer yourself. :P It is greater than God, more evil than the Devil, the poor have it, the ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Bathtub Test

    rofl, that's hilarious!

    Aug 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vivian

    Awww...short and sweet, just how I like it! I loved your descriptions of the many writers (including myself) just concentrate on their characters, but you did a very good job ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Challenge 11/07 Kurt Wagner Parent Night

    Er...shouldn't this be in the fanfiction section? I didn't really read it, but from what I saw, I agree with what the others said...interesting idea, but hard to read it ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    Wow, I liked this! It was crazy...kind of weird, but cool! I enjoyed it. “Why are you talking so meanly?” I didn't like that. Is 'meanly' even a word? If ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I tend to sit down and write a HUGE block of the piece, all at one time. Either an entire chapter or nothing. And then I post it impulsively, without ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    I don't actually become attached to my work enough as a piece of writing to love it or hate it like that...when I'm writing it, it's more just a new ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Deathly Mothers and their Words

    HA! I actually liked this, although I don't agree with the sentiment. I agree with the others...good but could be better. One word: passing fugitive moments where you think Correct ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! iIm new...

    Hello, A786...er...mind if I abbreviate to A7? Anyway, I know exactly what you mean. I'm not the only girl in my family, but I'm the only SANE one, so it's ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW PROFILE! Introductions--

    Hey, Gadi! Welcome, welcome... This is going to be the best time of your existence. Well, that could be a slight exaggeration, but it'll still be fun! Yeah, same as ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy glanced up and saw that girl...what was her name? Oh, yes, Ape...coming towards her. Nancy's grin almost split her face. "Hello, Ape! I'm having a party, do you want ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Oooooh! I love these! I adore these! There are so many, it's hard to point out one in particular that I liked...however, I liked the 'so it begins' one with ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy Nimble heimer strode forward through the halls, one sturdy, pink-clad leg planting itself in front of the other. A broad grin covered her face and she swung her pink ...

    Aug 10, 2007


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather