User avatar

sokool15

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heritage

    Hmmm...this is pretty good! The total lack of dialogue made it just a tiny bit difficult to get through, but then, if there's only one character in the story so ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    'Lo, Beck! Pleased to have you with us...we have fun here. I write lyrics with my brother, sometimes...lol, check out '9 out of 11 ain't bad' it's really dumb. I'm ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 1st and 3rd person?

    I actually started a story like this, and I've read other books (Bartimaeus trilogy) like that as well. It actually works really well because it gives you more scope for ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 16

    *removed*

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: When A Dreamer Dies

    Interesting...very interesting! Well, congrats on hooking me into it. It's short, even for a prologue, but I guess that's okay. It doesn't need to be long to say what you ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Winter Memory

    Oooooh, interesting! I think I'll keep reading this. Intriguing, exciting, and well done on keeping and stirring the reader's interest. It started well, with beautiful descriptions, and then abruptly

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 9)

    This is good! I haven't read the rest of the story, but perhaps I will, now. Your writing style flowed very well, and was easy to read. Your dialogue was ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap.11 part 2

    DUDE! NOOOOOO!!! Don't stop! *whimpers* :P That would be like a sign, you're giving up! I mean, I can crit if you want, but I've already read it... Anyway, why ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Naked and Ashamed

    Oh, wow....lol, that was amazing. *squints in jealousy at your writing style* I agree with what the other critiquers said...when you've got Snoink and Claudette on the job, what is ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here for the Sudoku

    'llo, luv! Yeah, if you're insane, even normally insane, you'll fit right in. Well, as the french say, "Those who resemble assemble" (except in french) I like insane people, so ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morning

    Hi! Welcome, luv... :smt039 I'm SoKool, but you can call me The Kool One or the Queen of Denial, if you want. Sometimes people call me the Genius, but then ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy blinked at the girl...how strange to be talking to someone. Nancy knew that Apis talked to her because she liked to stir up trouble and thought Nancy was a ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Play, Stop, Rewind it Back, and Play it Again

    I think what you need to do is separate the flashbacks a was somewhat confusing, but easily fixed, I think. You had the present, then a flashback, then the present ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Identity

    OOh, I really liked this! Good was an intriguing story. You should continue this... One thing: I don't remember what I thought like when I was ten, but I don't ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Riddle-me-ree

    One...Me! hah hah, I remember that one from a children's tape we got once.

    Aug 12, 2007


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec