User avatar

sokool15

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Hello, Yet Another Darkened Mind. Welcome to the site. I'm a Christian, but I think that's about all we have in common, yes? I love music, but not the same ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: "Cool" Sun

    I liked the cool sun, and the astronaut makes me want to jump up and down and clap my hands. *Jumps up and down and claps hands* :D But where ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crescent Part One

    I saw some stuff at the very beginning, so I'm just going to critique as I go along...forgive anything i say that doesn't make sense. cried a three year old ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Help me create a horribly cliched romance scene!

    Yes...I think 'whispering against her /his lips' is a very overused phrase. (Yuck, by the way. What about bad breath?) And lots of dumb descriptions. Also, have the hero say ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    Oh, I like the second one very much...she is pretty, ja? :) Ooer, the first one...violent, yes? but good. Only problem...the female pirate...her face is too matter-of-fact for someone who ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's Free Gifts

    Ooh, ja, the puffy white clouds...! They make me want to dive into them. They are very comfortable-looking things, are clouds, yes? *straightens collar* hem. I will point out the ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    So very huggable...perhaps I shall sweep them into my arms and carry them away, yes? Better than petting a puppy, as they say. Anyway, *hem* good job. The girl's left ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: more sunrise pics

    Wasn't going to reply to this, but I saw the photographs and thought, "this girl needs to say something wise," because two of them caught my attention. So here I ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: sunrise pics

    Ja, ja *nods wisely* I agree with the other critiques. 1. Absolutely beautiful. It really does look as if the trees are kissing...a wonderful thing to capture in a photo. ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: even more sunrise pics

    Uy...I am truly impressed. You have good sunsets where you are, yes? Individually, here you are: 1. Ach. Not my favorite. It is just to murky...just a lot of clouds ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    Absolutely astonishing. Splendiferous. A lovely shot, I applaud you. Not much to say except for stating the obvious, which is to cropt it. Again, *polite clapping* bravo. Cheers! You have ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Rewrite of Born of the Stars

    Oh, yes, I liked this very much! Very well done, your writing always, smooth, fluent and, adopting the manner of the french, I give you smacking kiss on the cheek ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap.11 part 3

    Hi, there. :smt006 Glad to see me? :wink: I liked this chapter. I want to tell you that I absolutely adore the game you've invented, and envy it absolutely. It ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue

    This is an intriguing stimulated our interest and presented intrigue without giving away what the plot line was actually going to be, which is a mistake of a lot of ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    duh? Pat Buchanan! :P

    Aug 14, 2007


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening