User avatar

sokool15

  • General Articles Re: Lyla

    That was sweet! Short, but sweet. They are rolling together on the rug, now they are dragging balloons and toys the size of themselves across the room, now climbing up ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: EMMA!

    He-llo, luv! Welcome, darling, to the YWS!!! We all love poetry here, except those of us who don't. But you don't have to worry about those who dont' because you'll ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Own Experience

    I agree with what the others said about expanding on the scenery and descriptions. Let us get to know the character, visualize the place in our mind. It will capture ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 pretty cool and smooth, but the amusing ones push my buttons.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    1/10...sorry, but I just don't get it at all. *Mine is a quote from a Monty Python skit, so it might not make sense out of context.*

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    ROFL!!! Literally tears in my eyes. My family thinks I have gone crazy, because I am laughing so hard. That was HILARIOUS!!! Congrats on hilariousness. I loved it. Nothing wrong ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Wonderful Weekend

    This story, if slightly pointless, was fun to write and based off a true story. The day started when I woke up. Perhaps you think that is redundant. The day ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy laughed, shaking her head. "I've given lessons before, but not so successfully," she said, clapping her hands. Jack was holding Luna's shoulders, helping her balance. Nancy looked at Luna ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 10.

    Yes, I agree with what previous critiquer said. It's a little sudden. Although the entire screaming part was very good, I must say, you should work into and out of ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of Shallow Waters I: The Sirens

    OH, goodness...you are an excellent writer. Almost faultless, and the others caught the faults. Your writing style was very easy to read, and flowed incredibly smoothly. Your dialogue was very ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome, welcome. I'd like to be able to say that all members of Dynamo's family are welcome here, but I don't know Dynamo. But you're welcome here anyway! :P Anyway, ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 12 part 1

    What Squallz said. :) Yes, I agree with all that Squallz said above, good critiques, there. Um...yeah. Not much else to say except good job! ~Me 8) P.S. Still haven't ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    NOOOOOO!!!

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Science fiction *not my forte*

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Air planes

    Yes, I agree with the others. I like the one of the engines, especially, and the other are nice pictures but just not really ART, if you know what I ...

    Aug 17, 2007


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman