User avatar

sokool15

  • Lounge, The Re: The Send Jack Back to the USA Foundation

    I'm getting this vague familiar feeling...have we discussed this before? Talk about circular reasoning. Jack goes back. I'd donate, but I'm broke. *holds out empty pockets* ~Madame Kool 8)

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Send Jack Back to the USA Foundation

    So if it's a joke, who gets the profits? :twisted:

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    Ooooh...sadistic. :twisted: I can't think of any of my own work that deserves to be on the recieving end of this legendary critique. It would have to be a truly ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird Photography...

    1. I really, really liked. Gorgeous placement of the bird, and the brightness of the bird shows up wonderfully against the sky. Great shot! 2. Oh, lovely. It's so cute ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of Legolas

    Legolas from The Lord of the Rings. Something's funny about the mouth and nose, don't you think? Anyway, thanks for bearing with me in my experimentation. Let me know if ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    Yet another. I can't figure out how to put them all in one post, so I'm doing them one at a time. Bear with me? :) This one is Gandalf, ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of my hand

    Yay! It worked, so here's another one. These are all pretty rough sketches, but I just wanted to make sure there were no major flaws before I moved on. I ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of my brother

    Okay, it works for me, but can anyone else see it? Let me know, please? :) ~Madame Kool 8)

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of my brother

    Testing...testing...I'm just trying to see if this works or not. I've never posted a photo on here before, so...I'll go see now.

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 12 part 3

    Yay, Vathen! Yay, the gamers! Yay, allies! Hee hee...are you getting tired of the word 'yay' ? Anyway, I only have one crit right now (besides all the grammatical and ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Boredom Busters!!!

    *avoids boredom ferociously*

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Real Beauty

    Hmmm... I really liked this. It was a very good idea, because so often nowadays people concentrate on what people look like, and not what they really are like. I ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: freedom

    Mmm, tasty imagery in there, my dear. I really enjoyed cast the image fairly clearly in my mind, read very smoothly and easily. I especially liked: She is what we ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 12 part 2

    See? Greenjay likes it! You gotta keep posting! :wink: :P Yep, this was a cool part. I liked it how Derez didn't kill gives us good insights into his character. ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I never bothered making one of these...

    Dudess!!! I am the QUEEN of ramblers! Welcome to the CLUB!!! Yeah, I think I've seen some of your stuff...*thumbs through old memories* Well, welcome, even though you've been here ...

    Aug 20, 2007


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec