User avatar

sokool15

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Soul-Mate

    This may end up being a romance, not sure yet. It's going to be set futuristically later, but since this is just a prologue, I didn't want to do too ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 17

    *removed*

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    Wow. Your future life sounds a lot like my dad's past life. He lived in an abandoned soapstone mine in the middle of nowhere for seven years, climbed Mount Reineer ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My Personal Statement

    This was very good, Heather! I really enjoyed reading it...you have an interesting life. :) I really don't have any critiques, besides...er...deleting that little part in parenthesis. :wink: But you ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ~Sweet Insanity~

    Oh, this was lovely. I think you really portrayed what the wicked queen in Snow White must have felt like...age catching up to her, beauty disappearing. If all you live ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10! I like it.

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Aw, you've insulted YWS-ers? That's unkind. *sad face and shakes head* Welcome here. I don't even know what TW is, so you'll be getting no grief from me. As Sumi ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Check, Mate

    Hee hee...I really, really enjoyed this. A wonderful job. I could almost hear it as you were writing. The dialogue was very good, natural, flowed smoothly and nicely. Your cues, ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

    Abbey as in Northanger Abbey? hardee hardee har *my attempt at a dumb newbie joke* Why should we mock you? Are you mockable? Do you deserve mockery? Anyway, welcome to ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: the first chap. of my novel

    Crewgurl, I hope you meant 40,000 to 70,000 WORDS, not PAGES, right? *grins hopefully* otherwise I've never read a single full novel. Anyway, I agree with what above critiquers said. ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 8

    Good, good! yet again. Just a couple of typos, but nothing major. Your dialogue flowed well and your narrative was very interesting! A good chapter once again. Before he could ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi back. Short and to the point. I...er...like it. Do you specialize in two-word poems? Hee hee...entitled 'Love' Love sucks. Entitled 'Hate' Hate rules. Just kidding. Sorry. After this welcome ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crescent Part Two

    Ooooh! I liked this! Great job, once again. I think there were just a couple of little typos and stuff, but nothing you couldn't catch yourself. When they're passing notes ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Goodness! That was unexpected. I thought you said you had a way to kill him? or is that not who you were talking about. Anyway, nice chapter. I like the ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hilarious jokes and stuff

    My dad brought a few jokes and funny stuff home from work, and I decided to put them here. If this isn't the right place, some official person move it! ...

    Aug 21, 2007


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi