User avatar

sokool15

  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Her Exalted Highness Duchess Sarah the Subservient of Chalmondley Chumleyton LOL! I wish they weren't so long, or I'd put it for my custom title. :D This is fun!

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 lol. :) It made me smile. Is it a quote from somewhere?

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 nice, but I think it would be better if I understood it, or perhaps heard the song it was from?

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Last of The Homo Sapiens Part 2

    And lo!, in their great haste, the door to the prison remained unlocked, so scared were they of the disease that now swam around in the cage. Er...hem...'lo'??? Dare I ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Conception

    I assume when talking about Michael's 'master' we're talking about God? Wouldn't it be cool to capitilize the 'He' whenever you talk about him? I mean, I understand if you ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Harlequin: Chapter 1 - Watchmen and Golems

    I'm going to start out with the nasty crits and then flatter you with the good stuff, all right? Just know that because you're such a good writer, I might ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    LOL 8/10. That was funny.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds: A Highly Experimental Piece of Writing

    This was funny, but seemed a bit...er...silly, for my taste. Some of the parts where you sort of make an 'aside' to the reader: This was the proper way to ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tricks of the Mind

    Mmm, I liked this! The whole thing with multi/multy/multi-storey/multy-story/etc etc etc...I think there are lots of different ways to do it, depending on where you come from. Anyway, overall it ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 13 part 2

    Sweet chapter. I enjoyed usual. I'm still waiting patiently for the next, chapter, though. :P Anyway, I do agree with what Twinflower and Greenjay critiqued, but couldn't find much else! ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The gallows

    I must admit, I really did like this. Although what the others say about spacing and stuff was admittedly true, I enjoyed reading the story and some of your descriptions ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mystic

    I like it. I won't point out your spacing, punctuation and grammar problems because you said it was just a character sketch. She sounds like she could be a very ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Soul-Mate

    Thanks so much for your crits, guys! I haven't actually written more to this yet, I just wanted to throw the idea out there. I'll continue it if I have ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinderella Parody

    I gave a humph sound. What I wanted more than anything in the world was to get in on the game before Janice got too drunk to deal. I examined ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The time has come for the Gra to enslave the world ♪♫

    I learn opera songs in French, but I fear that is all. The Italian language is more my style, and I hope to begin in earnest to study German and ...

    Aug 25, 2007


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451