User avatar

sokool15

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Jeesh, depressing. 6/10. *sniff sniff*

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: North and South

    I'm currently in the process of watching the BBC television show based on the novel "North and South" by Elizabeth Gaskell. I am so greatly enjoying the movie, I thought ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Horrors of the English Language

    Something my dad brought home from work...I loved it. I'm not sure who the author is, but there's more I can post if you want it - let me know. ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 18

    *removed*

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Check, Mate

    I liked this. I have heard of 'bussing tables' but not 'busboy.' I don't know. But if she is American, she would use Amercian terms, yes? So you choose. Anyway, ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOUR

    Hmmm...while previous critiquer may be right about agents, I myself really, really like your story and think it's extremely intriguing and interesting. Some books have no action at all in ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 9

    Ooohhh...very very nice, indeed. Rated 'R' for language, right? Or did you already rate it? I'm sorry if I missed the rating and am telling you somethig you already know. ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Till Dawn

    Goodnes, this was incredibly refreshing, my dear! The suicide plot, and the calm way she stepped up to save him, just asking him on a date...urgh. I didn't want it ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 500 Words

    Hmmm...that was captivating. A very nice piece, indeed. I notice all the way through you tended to do long sentences, going on and on forever, with a lot of commas, ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary Isabella Mason

    It's good! I agree, it could have been longer. The first post of a story should show us at least a bit about the character, although more can be revealed ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 catchy! I like it.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Er...3/10? I was confused.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart Break

    Aside: er, sorry, chineyne...I'm not a moderater so you can ignore me if you like, but it's one of the rules here not to use chat-speak. We write out our ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Other Way

    Tee hee...hee hee hee...*subdued giggles* Have you ever read that story...argh, I forget what it's called, but it's kinda like this. It starts with a narrative about a unicorn who ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King - Prologue

    I agree with Snoink. Er...hem...the little illustration about the strip tease, if slightly unorthodox, was effective. Pay attention to Snoink! Your writing style seems to flow smoothly and your gramma

    Aug 30, 2007


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor