User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER NINE

    Hee echo greenjay: Tumbs up! :P ancestors inform my inner sense of no grammatical mistakes, really, here...but I hear a voice! Here's one: Allay = something else. Look that word ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    *removed*

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS 10.0

    I like the video guestbook thing! Another thing that might be nice would be posting videos and video clips, things that you've done. Expand to include all the arts like ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Unanswered Posts

    I agree with you, Kitty, and I often feel sorry for those poor, lonely unanswered posts myself... But it's true. Sometimes nobody comments on them because to do so would ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning of the End

    Yes, I really liked this. I saw it more as a story about Ike than about George...and you say it's fictional anyway, so 'I' isn't necessarily George. He's just writing ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer ch 6

    Awwww...you should have her ride with Cello next time, just to see what happens. *sheepish grin* hey, I like romance. :wink: This was good. I liked all the jokes with ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SEVEN

    Exciting! I like the Resistance-friendly guy - Daeun? - with 'enthralling' blue eyes, just because I'm a sucker for cool guys with enthralling eyes. (example: Richard Armitage :) ) I'm ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from a Journal

    Excerpt from the journal of a fifteen-year-old girl. 9-6-07 Tonight I watched the pupils of my eyes. In the bright bathroom light, they were strangely large and dominated the golden-brown ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelbs

    Yes, very nice shading, but from below the nose down to the chin is crooked. The eyes are very dark and big, but perhaps that is because your friend has ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    I agree with Kitty...the second one is definitely my favorite. Although your cousin looks like a nice person, I can't really relate to her as far as the art goes. ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: avatars!

    Lol, I like #2. I feel like that sometimes. Except I don't have tape across my mouth. Expressive eyebrows, that dude. I'm jealous. I wish I could express that much ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    I think it's cool. Really cool. A little pontless, perhaps...but since when did art need to have a point? Right now it doesn't look to me like a piece of ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    Yes, very good. It's almost like the doll has personality and feelings. She's lonely and maybe a little scared and depressed. Play with me, please? Anybody! *whimpers* :P I agree ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 18

    Aw, gee, thanks, Kitty *blushes and grins* Yes, I'm afraid it would be very complicated to explain who the characters were if you didn't read the other seventeen chapters, which ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIX

    Lovely chapter, very lovely! I think Ianna is a little temperamental and flashy, for my taste, but she's your character, so...the only thing is, wouldn't they think it a little ...

    Sep 6, 2007


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx